About Me

My photo
New Lenox, Illinois, United States
I was born on December 25, 1969 and was and I am an only child. I married Rich in October 2001 and we will be married 7 years this year.Well I am pretty much an ordinary stay at home mom. I have 2 beautiful daughters Morgan who is 5 and is starting Kindergarten this fall and Madison who is 2.I would like to start back to college so I can get a degree and have a career to go back to when my kids are all in school all day. I never finished college which I regret to this day. My days are pretty much on a ROUTINE and I so much enjoy being able to watch my kids grow up.I also have 3 HUGE dogs so my day is quite busy. I LOVE my SAHM job and wouldnt change it for the world. I mostly volunteer my time at church. On Wednesday nights I teach The K/1st grade JAM(JEsus and Me) Time which is kind of like SUnday school only on wednesday night. I sing in the church choir which practices on thursday nights and then I just have my "MOM" duties which never ends .

Monday, November 10, 2008


RockYou FXText

No comments: